LIQUIDONATE, INC.(Last updated September 7, 2022)
The Site and the Marketplace are not intended for or directed to children. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site or the Marketplace. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under age 13. If you are younger than 13 years of age, do not use or provide any information on the Site or through the Marketplace or any of its features, register on, place orders or make purchases through, or use any of the interactive features of the Site or the Marketplace, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name, user name, or any other identifier you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child younger than 13 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you access the Site or use the Marketplace, we collect certain information about you. This may include information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, email address, street address, telephone number, as well as information that is about you but may not specifically identify you, such as information about your internet connection, the device you use to access the Site or Marketplace, and usage details, IP addresses, and other information collected through certain tracking technologies (collectively"personal information").
Information You Provide Us
We collect personal information from various sources, such as directly from you when you access or use the Site or Marketplace. This may include:
● information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site or through the Marketplace. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to the Marketplace, or requesting further information or services.
● information that you provide when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with the Site or the Marketplace.
● records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
● your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
● details of transactions you carry out through the Site or Marketplace and of the fulfillment of your product orders. If you order products through the Marketplace, you may be required to provide financial information at the time you place the order through the Site.
● information you provide when communicating with our personnel through the Site or in connection with the Marketplace, including, without limitation, when you choose to post products via text message to LiquiDonate in accordance with our Terms of Service.
● information you provide when submitting User Content (as defined below), including, without limitation, any posts you submit offering products on or through the Marketplace.
● your search queries on the Site.
You also may provide information, images, comments, and other content to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Marketplace (collectively, "User Content"). Your User Content are posted at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Site that may view your User Content. Please use caution when posting information publicly.
Information We Collect by Automatic Means When you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing, actions, and patterns, including:
● information about the devices you use to access the Site (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
● dates, times, and duration of use of the Site (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor);
● information on actions taken when using the Marketplace (such as page views and website navigation patterns); and
● certain geolocational information.
In addition, we may use third-party web analytics services to help us understand your use of the Site and the popularity of certain content so we can improve your experience. For more information on our use of third-party analytics services, see Third Party Providers below.
We may use information we obtain about you, or that you provide to us:
● to process product postings or orders through the Marketplace, and to complete transactions you have requested using the Site or the Marketplace;
● to assist in facilitation of order fulfillment, where applicable, by coordinating the pick-up and/or delivery of products through third-party delivery service providers (“Delivery Service Providers”);
● to provide you with information or materials you request;
● to maintain a record of your postings to or orders from the Marketplace, including transactions in which you engage in connection with the Marketplace;
● to respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
● to communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions, and about the products of other Marketplace users that may be offered for donation through the Marketplace;
● to operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
● to analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Site and the Marketplace and activities supported by the same;
● to protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
● to enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements;
● to comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards; and
● for any other purpose for which you provide your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about, or display advertising with respect to, the Marketplace and third parties’ goods and services that may be available through the Marketplace, including (without limitation) through providing you with LiquiDonate newsletters and other publications. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email email@example.com. For more information, see Your Choices, below.
We may also use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
● to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
● to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including, without limitation and where applicable, Delivery Service Providers (see Third Party Providers, below);
● to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
● to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements;
● if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of LiquiDonate, users of the Site or Marketplace, and/or others;
● for any other purpose which is incidental to the normal use of the Marketplace; and
● for any other purpose for which you provide your consent.
Third Party Providers may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Analytics. We may use Third Party Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site.
● Google Analytics. Google Analytics is an independent web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports application traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can learn about Google’s privacy practices at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our Site by Google Analytics by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/. Please note that if you opt out, analytics companies other than Google Analytics may continue to aggregate and analyze data collected about you on the Site. Delivery Service Providers. When you place an order for products through the Marketplace, we may assist in facilitating fulfillment of such orders by coordinating the pick-up and/or delivery of the products through Delivery Service Providers. Those Delivery Service Providers may include:
• Dolly, Inc. You can learn about Dolly, Inc.’s privacy practices at https://dolly.com/privacy.
• Lugg, Inc. You can learn about Lugg, Inc.’s privacy practices at https://lugg.com/privacy.
• Uber Direct. You can learn about Uber Direct’s privacy practices atOther Service Providers. We also use Third Party Providers for marketing, technical, operational, payment processing, and other services, including as follows:
• Stripe. Stripe may be used to process payments to be submitted to Delivery Service Providers when you place an order for products through the Marketplace and opt for such order to be fulfilled via delivery. You can learn about Stripe’s privacy practices at https://stripe.com/privacy.
• Twilio. We may use Twilio to provide telephone number masking services to Marketplace users when facilitating fulfillment of orders through the Marketplace. You can learn about Twilio’s privacy practices at .
• Facebook Ads: We may use Facebook Ads to advertise our products and services and the products and services of third parties. You can learn more about Facebook’s privacy practices at.
• Instagram Ads: We may use Instagram ads to advertise our products and services and the products and services of third parties. You can learn more about Instagram’s privacy practices at.
• SendGrid: We may use SendGrid to allow us to communicate with our users via email and to analyze those communications. You can learn more about SendGrid’s privacy practices at.
LiquiDonate takes protecting your information seriously, and has implemented reasonable measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to the Marketplace or certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site or through interactions with other Marketplace Users. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Marketplace. Please use caution in determining what personal information to disclose. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of information is at your own risk.
The Marketplace is administered by LiquiDonate in the United States. When we obtain information about you through your access to or use of the Site or the Marketplace or when you input or import information to the Marketplace from somewhere other than the United States, we may transfer, process, and store such information in the United States. If you access the Site and/or Marketplace from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative, at your sole risk, and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. If you are a non-United States resident and provide us with your personal information, or if you use the Marketplace, you consent to the transfer to and processing of such information in the United States, which may have data protection laws less stringent than those in the country in which you reside.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Some third party services may also permit opt-out through the settings of the relevant third-party platform.
Emails. LiquiDonate may send Marketplace updates, Marketplace notifications, promotional information (including, without limitation, LiquiDonate newsletters) and other communications to you via email. Promotional email communications will contain instructions describing how you can opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us. You may also email us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list. If you opt out of promotional emails, you may continue to receive non-promotional, transactional emails from us.
Targeted Advertising.If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limiting Provided Information. You can choose not to provide us with certain information. If you decline to provide certain information, however, please note that some features of the Site and/or Marketplace may then be inaccessible.
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. The Site is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your User Content, copies of your User Content or correspondence may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users. Proper access to and use of information provided on the Site and the Marketplace, including User Content, is governed by our Terms of Service .
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the mailing address set forth at the end of this Policy.
1221 62nd Street
Oakland, CA 94608